Thursday 5 April 2012

Cobalt Blues

Seen as I'm fairly new around here, I'll introduce myself better. My name is Alice, I'm 19 years old and I'm studying History at university. My main interests include writing, fashion and music. My favourite bands are The Cribs, The Libertines and Arctic Monkeys. Oh, and my favourite colour is cobalt blue. This last piece of information is most relevant of all. I really love bright blues and luckily for me its a key trend for the fall but I love this colour too much to wait, I want to wear it now! I'm guessing the high street stores have had similar thoughts as shops like H&M are full of bright blues at the moment.

(image credit)

ICB / Ann Demeulemeester / Balenciaga


I've become slightly obsessed with that image at the top and I desperately want some cobalt blue trousers now. H&M have the perfect pair in at the moment but as usually happens when I really want something, they didn't have my size in stick. Going into Manchester next week so hopefully I'll have better blue luck then.

H&M bright blue trousers

2 comments:

  1. I love blue it has to be my favourite colour, well its level with bright yellow at the moment. lovely post. I'm your newest follower, maybe follow me back? x

    http://rosedustx.blogspot.co.uk/

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sod's law! I hope you find them when you go into manchester!

    ReplyDelete